We are excited you are considering becoming a Registered Nurse. Nursing is a demanding yet highly rewarding profession in the healthcare field. The faculty and staff of Jefferson State Nursing Education Program are dedicated to helping students achieve success. Each prospective student should consider the list below prior to applying. Admission to the nursing education program is highly competitive and meeting the minimum requirements does not guarantee acceptance.
*Attention: ACT Change* – As of spring 2022, for students applying for nursing admission the ACT test must be taken within five years of the application deadline.
Jefferson State Traditional Nursing Program
- Traditional Nursing application is closed.
Questions: Email [email protected]
- Traditional Application Deadline for Summer 2022 Admission: March 5, 2022 Applications will be available January 21, 2022
- Traditional Application Deadline for Fall 2022 Admission: May 21, 2022 Applications will open by April 1, 2022
- Traditional Nursing Application Checklist
- Traditional Nursing Ranking Scores
- Traditional Nursing Physical Requirements & Essential Functions
UAB/JSCC Nursing Joint Enrollment Program
- Joint Enrollment Application Deadline for Spring 2022 has closed
- Joint Enrollment Application Deadline for Fall 2022 Admission: May 21, 2022 Applications will open by April 1, 2022
- UAB/JSCC Nursing Joint Application Checklist
- UAB JSCC Nursing Ranking Scores
- UAB/JSCC Joint Nursing Physical Requirements & Essential Functions