Have a bachelors or higher degree already?
You are now eligible for 2 ranking points on the Nursing Program Ranking form!
Check out the updated forms for both Traditional and Joint Enrollment!
We are excited you are considering becoming a Registered Nurse. Nursing is a demanding yet highly rewarding profession in the healthcare field. The faculty and staff of Jefferson State Nursing Education Program are dedicated to helping students achieve success. Each prospective student should consider the list below prior to applying. Admission to the nursing education program is highly competitive and meeting the minimum requirements does not guarantee acceptance.
*Attention: ACT Change* – As of spring 2022, for students applying for nursing admission the ACT test must be taken within five years of the application deadline.
Jefferson State Traditional Nursing Program
- Traditional Nursing Application Checklist
- Traditional Nursing Ranking Scores
- Traditional Nursing Physical Requirements & Essential Functions
UAB/JSCC Nursing Joint Enrollment Program
- The Joint Enrollment Application Deadline for Spring 2023 is October 13, 2022.
Applications will be available on September 1, 2022.
- UAB/JSCC Nursing Joint Application Checklist
- UAB JSCC Nursing Ranking Scores
- UAB/JSCC Joint Nursing Physical Requirements & Essential Functions