You can only submit one nursing application.
It must be completed on your first attempt. You cannot return to finish later.
First Step: Get the nursing application right!
Check you have completed all the following requirements:
- Do you have a current admissions application on file?
- Do you know your Student A Number? (ID number)
- Do you know your Jeff State username?
- Can you access your Jeff State email? ([email protected])
- Is your ACT score on file in admissions? Go to Student Records in your ONE ACCS account and click view tests scores.
- Are official college transcripts from ALL colleges attended on file in admissions?
- Can you view you credit transfer from all colleges attended? Go to Student Records in your ONE ACCS account and view your unofficial transcript.
- Is your high school transcript on file? HS transcript required only if you have not completed Bachelor’s level education or higher or if it contains your ACT score.
Apply to Jefferson State: Click Here
Check Admissions Status: view on your JSCC portal. Questions: [email protected]
High School transcript: Not here? Email [email protected]
College transcripts, Cannot view transfer credit? Email [email protected]
ACT: Check View Test Scores in your ONE ACCS account. Not here? Email [email protected]
(Must include information on delivery date and campus and batch number.)
Important; Please include your student id number and D.O.B. in all correspondences.
Second Step: Ready to apply? Click Here