Providing Performance Feedback helps managers learn a systematic, fact-based approach to performance improvement through quality feedback. Throughout the workshop, they will review video presentations and case studies, participate in group discussions, practice new skills, and receive immediate feedback. Managers leave with implementations tools, troubleshooting guides and additional resources to help them apply the skills they have learned on the job.
- Base assessments on facts and behavior. Assess performance
- Use positive performance feedback to encourage self-motivation of team members
- Gain team member participation in assessment.
- Gain team member agreement with the assessment.
- Gain team member commitment to the change needed to improve performance.
- Ask for team member’s evaluation and give your evaluation of performance.
- Identify what would help maintain or improve performance.
- Ask team member to identify how improvement can be achieved.
- Agree on a plan.
- Get commitment and set up review.