Fall 2022 Registration Information
- Fall 2022 Registration will open on the following schedule:
- Monday, May 9th – Registration opens for students with 45 or more earned hours
- Tuesday, May 10th – Registration opens for students with 30 or more earned hours
- Wednesday, May 11th – Registration opens for students with 15 or more earned hours
- Thursday, May 12th – Registration opens for all students
Registering for Courses:
- Login to myJSCC.
- Click “OneACCS Online Services (use myJSCC login)” within Campus Links.
- On the next web page, click “OneACCS Online Services”.
- Login with Ellucian using your JSCC e-mail address and password.
- Select the “Student” tab on the top left.
- Click “Student Landing Page”.
- Select “Register for Classes”.
Choose the appropriate semester then click “Continue”. Terms followed by “CE” list Fast-Track (or non-credit) courses only.
If you see an account hold, prerequisite error, or academic standing notice, please contact our Admissions Office by e-mail – [email protected].
You may now search for multiple subjects at one time. Select subjects you want to take then click “Search”.
In the “Advanced Search”, you can find courses based on campus, instructor, class attribute, part of term, meeting days, and more. Please note: Applying more filters will narrow your search. If you apply too many filters, you may not receive any results.
- To register for a class, click the “Add” button on the course listing.
- Panels appear at the bottom to show how the class fits into your weekly schedule and to provide a Summary of your class schedule. You are not yet registered for the class.
- To confirm registration, click “Submit” in the bottom right corner. The course changes colors and shows a Status of “Registered” in the Summary panel.
- Click “Tuition and Fees” to review your balance as you register for classes. To hide the panels at the bottom, click “Panels” in the lower-left corner.
- To add additional classes, return to your “Search results” or click “Search Again”.
- To drop a course, view your Summary Panel. Within the Action dropdown menu beside the course you want to remove, select “Drop Course Student (No “W”)” then Submit. The Status of the course will change to “Deleted.”
View Your Schedule
- Select the Schedule and Options tab or view the Summary panel in the bottom right corner.
- A print option appears within the Schedule and Options tab.
- Double-check to be sure you are registered for the correct campus, days, times, and type of class.
Make a Payment
Remember, registration is not complete until tuition and fees have been paid. Students with unpaid tuition and fees are subject to being dropped from their courses at any time.
- After you have registered for classes, return to the Student Services Dashboard.
- Select “Make Payments, Deposits, and Payment Plans” within the Student Account list.
- Your current balance appears. Click “Make a Payment” then follow the prompts on the screen.