Spring 2021 Registration Information
- Spring 2021 Short Session 2 courses will begin on Saturday, March 6th, and end on Tuesday May 4th.
- Registration is ongoing until the end of the Schedule Adjustment (Add/Drop) period.
- The Schedule Adjustment (Add/Drop) period for Spring 2021 Short Session 2 courses will be Saturday, March 6th to Tuesday, March 9th.
- Monday, March 15th – Registration opens for students with 45 or more earned hours
- Tuesday, March 16th – Registration opens for students with 30 or more earned hours
- Wednesday, March 17th – Registration opens for students with 15 or more earned hours
- Thursday, March 18th – Registration opens for all students
- Summer 2021 Regular Term courses begin on Wednesday, May 26th, and end on Friday, August 6th.
- The Schedule Adjustment (Add/Drop) period for Summer 2021 Regular Term courses will be Wednesday, May 26th to Wednesday, June 2nd.
- Summer 2021 Mini Term course begin on Wednesday, May 12th, and end on Friday, May 21st.
Registering for Courses:
Login to myJSCC
Go to OneACCS Online Services
- Select the Student tab at the top of the page.
- Select Registration from the menu.
- Select Look Up Classes.
- Select the correct term (i.e. Spring or Summer 2021) and click Submit.
- Select Advanced Search (the most convenient way to search courses by campus).
- Advanced Search allows you to choose your preferred search criteria.
- A suggested option is to select a subject, course number (if known), and desired JSCC campus. Then click on Section Search.
- A list of courses that meet the search criteria will be displayed.
- Note that a course with a C to the left indicates the course is closed (maximum enrollment met).
- Courses with check boxes to the left have available space.
- To register for a course, check the box and click Register.
- Select New Search to look up another course. Repeat as needed.
- To drop a course, click on Add or Drop Classes. Click on the down arrow beside the course and select Web Drop. Be sure to also click on Submit Changes.
View your Student Schedule
- Select the Student tab, click on Registration, and then click on Student Detail Schedule or Concise Student Schedule.
- Double check to be sure you are registered for the correct campus, days, times, and type of class.
Paying Tuition and Fees Online
- Remember, registration is not complete until tuition and fees have been paid. Students with unpaid tuition and fees are subject to being dropped from their courses at any time.
- Select the Student tab, click on Student Account, click on Account Summary, and then click on Credit Card Payment (and follow instructions).
- Click Payment Options for additional information.