Fall 2020 Registration Information
- Monday, June 8th – Priority registration opens for continuing JSCC and Transient students
- Monday, June 15th – Registration opens for new JSCC students
Schedule of Fall Classes:
- Fall 2020 Regular Term courses begin on Friday, August 21st.
- The Schedule Adjustment (Add/Drop) period for Fall 2020 Regular Term courses will be Friday, August 21st to Thursday, August 27th.
Registering for Courses:
To register for courses in the new OneACCS registration system, click OneACCS and follow the instructions below.
- Enter your User ID (student ID number) and PIN (six-digit birth date) to login.
- Select the Student tab at the top of the page.
- Select Registration from the menu.
- Select Look Up Classes.
- Select the correct term (i.e. Summer 2020) and click Submit.
- Select Advanced Search (the most convenient way to search courses by campus).
- Advanced Search allows you to choose your preferred search criteria.
- A suggested option is to select a subject, course number (if known), and desired JSCC campus. Then click on Section Search.
- A list of courses that meet the search criteria will be displayed.
- Note that a course with a C to the left indicates the course is closed (maximum enrollment met).
- Courses with checkboxes to the left have available space.
- To register for a course, check the box and click Register.
- Select New Search to look up another course. Repeat as needed.
- To drop a course, click on Add or Drop Classes. Click on the down arrow beside the course and select Web Drop. Be sure to also click on Submit Changes.
Viewing Your Student Schedule (the courses for which you are registered):
- Select the Student tab, click on Registration, and then click on Student Detail Schedule or Concise Student Schedule.
- Double check to be sure you are registered for the correct campus, days, times, and type of class.
Paying Tuition and Fees Online
- Remember, registration is not complete until tuition and fees have been paid. Students with unpaid tuition and fees are subject to being dropped from their courses at any time.
- Select the Student tab, click on Student Account, click on Account Summary, and then click on Credit Card Payment (and follow instructions).
- Click Payment Options for additional information.
Please note that, during the conversion to OneACSS, DegreeWorks will be under construction and thus temporarily unavailable to students. Access will be restored as soon as possible to assist students with their degree planning. For more additional details click DegreeWorks or visit with your academic advisor.
For more information about registration, students should connect with an academic advisor or email email@example.com.