Who can be nominated?
Any employee of Jefferson State who retired from the college or who qualified to retire at the time he/she left the college.
Who can submit a nomination?
All retirees, current Jefferson State employees, and members of the community are invited to submit nominations.
Criteria for Selection
The nominees will be evaluated according to post-retirement accomplishments or contributions in the following areas:
- Health, physical, cultural, or social well-being of the community (local, state or national).
- Education at any level.
- Enrichment of the lives of those in his/her community.
- Other contributions or accomplishments not included above.
How do I nominate someone?
- Obtain permission to nominate the JSCC retiree.
- Nominations for 2020 have closed but you can nominate someone for 2021 now via:
1. Preferably fill out and submit the online form below
- you can save and attach the form in an email to [email protected]
- or you can mail or hand deliver to:
Jefferson State Community College
Attn: Libby Holmes
Office of Community Outreach
Fitzgerald Student Center 308
2601 Carson Road
Birmingham, AL 35215