Who can be nominated?
Any Jefferson State retiree.
Who can submit a nomination?
All retirees, current Jefferson State employees, and members of the community are invited to submit nominations.
Criteria for Selection
The nominees will be evaluated according to post-retirement accomplishments or contributions in the following areas:
- Health, physical, cultural, or social well-being of the community (local, state or national).
- Education at any level.
- Enrichment of the lives of those in his/her community.
- Other contributions or accomplishments not included above.
How do I nominate someone?
- Obtain permission to nominate the JSCC retiree.
- Complete the online nomination form below by October 13, 2023.
Please consider nominating a retiree for the 2023 award.
JSCC Distinguished Retiree Award Nomination