College and Military Transcripts

College and Military transcripts from all previously attended colleges, universities and trade schools/certificate programs MUST be submitted by all students utilizing VA benefits as part of your enrollment and acceptance process at Jefferson State.

The Department of Veteran Affairs requires that soldiers and veterans obtain transcripts of their military training and experience to submit for evaluation and the possible awarding of college credits.

To obtain your Military transcripts please review the following:

Members of the Army, Marines, Navy and Coast Guard should obtain their transcripts through Joint Services Transcript which tracks your military credits.  Click this link to obtain your transcripts.


NOTE : The JST website must be accessed through Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge. Please choose the option to proceed to the site if you receive a security alert. 

Members of the Air Force – Click here to obtain your Military Transcripts.

All college and military transcripts should be submitted to the Jefferson State Community College Records Department. To determine if your transcripts have been received, you may email [email protected] or [email protected].