Blackboard & Tegrity
- View Blackboard log in instructions.
- If you are having trouble registering online, contact Enrollment Services: (205) 856-7704, email@example.com
- You can search for your username and password on the myJSCC login page.
- Blackboard Service Interruption Procedures
Students will be able to access Internet courses through Blackboard on the first official day of classes and become responsible for course materials and assignments available at that time. It is important for students to review material in their Internet courses on the day classes begin and to contact their instructors using the course email tool.
Note: Some of the following files require Adobe PDF reader.
Click Here to download the App for your Apple, Android, or Windows device.
Note: The Recording (Tegrity) is approximately 24 minutes. Please view Tegrity Handout (below) if you have trouble viewing the recording.
Blackboard Learn Handouts (require Adobe PDF reader)
Blackboard Learn Help Resources/Video Tutorials
- Student Support from Blackboard
- Submitting an Assignment
- Taking a Test Online
- Checking Your Grades
- Creating a Discussion Board Post
- Replying to a Discussion Board Thread
- Sending Email From Your Course
For a complete list of video tutorials, go to the On Demand Learning Center for Students – (http://ondemand.blackboard.com/).
Tegrity Campus 2.0 Resources
Who to Contact for Help
- For information concerning myJSCC Login/Password and/or Enrollment Services* contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or call (205) 856-7704, (800) 239-5900 ext. 7704.
- You may also leave a message on our evening voice mail (205) 856-7775. *Questions received during normal business hours will receive a response as soon as possible.
* IMPORTANT: Schedule adjustments can take up to 24 hours to process in Blackboard. Contact email@example.com and your course instructor if you are registered for a course that does not appear in your Blackboard course list within 24 of the adjustment.