Computer Information Systems Technology Degree
The courses listed below are part of the A.A.S. degree. While completing requirements for A.A.S. degree, a student can earn the short and advanced certificate.
- A minimum of 66 hours is needed to apply for A.A.S. graduation.
- A minimum of 30 hours for advanced certificate.
- A minimum of 18 hours for short certificate.
To be awarded the certificates and A.A.S. degree, students should contact Enrollment Services Graduation Office two terms before graduating at 205-856-7793 ([email protected]) or 205-856-7757.
Courses Required STC C160
- CIS 150 Introduction to Computer Logic and Programming
- CIS 263 Computer Maintenance
- CIS 270 Cisco CCNA I
- CIS 271 Cisco CCNA II
- CIS 272 Cisco CCNA III
- CIS 273c Cisco CCNA IV
Meeting with an advisor is highly recommended.