- Some Internet courses have on-campus requirements. Use the Check On-Campus Requirements link to learn how you can use the online class schedule to check Internet courses for on-campus requirements before registering.
- All hybrid/blended and interactive videoconference courses have regularly scheduled on-campus class meetings.
- Distance education courses follow the same semester calendar as traditional lecture courses.
- Students enrolled in Internet and Hybrid/Blended courses become responsible for course content and assignments available in Blackboard on the official first day of class.
The official first day of class is Friday, August 18, 2017.
* IMPORTANT: Schedule adjustments can take up to 24 hours to process in Blackboard. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org and your course instructor if you are registered for a course that does not appear in your Blackboard course list within 24 of the adjustment.