- Some Internet courses have on-campus requirements. Use the Check On-Campus Requirements link to learn how you can use the online class schedule to check Internet courses for on-campus requirements before registering.
- All hybrid/blended and interactive videoconference courses have regularly scheduled on-campus class meetings.
- Distance education courses follow the same semester calendar as traditional lecture courses.
- Students enrolled in Internet and Hybrid/Blended courses become responsible for course content and assignments available in Blackboard on the official first day of class.
- Students enrolled in distance education courses at Jefferson State Community College do not pay an additional charge associated with verification of student identity.
The official first day of class for the 2018 summer semester is Wednesday, May 23.
* IMPORTANT: Schedule adjustments can take up to 24 hours to process in Blackboard. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org and your course instructor if you are registered for a course that does not appear in your Blackboard course list within 24 of the adjustment.