Enrollment Services – Admissions and Records
2601 Carson Road
Birmingham, AL 35215
Admission Office Hours
Monday – Friday, 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM
See below for Admission Requirements
- Official High School Transcript/GED
- Transient Letter (must list enrollment term and JSCC courses to be taken)
- Official High School Transcripts/GED
- Official College Transcripts
- Official High School Transcripts/GED *If not already submitted
- Official College Transcript(s) *If not already submitted
- Transcripts must be official. They cannot be sent via fax or as e-mail attachments.
- College transcripts must be sent directly from the college or educational agency by mail or secure
electronic submission service (such as Parchment or Clearinghouse) to [email protected].
- High school transcripts must list a graduation date and may be submitted by mail or e-Scrip from
the high school or delivered in person by you if sealed inside an envelope from the school.
Transcripts with a future graduation date are considered partial transcripts.
- GED transcripts may be requested through www.ged.com.
Transient Letter Submission Policy
Transient letters may be mailed, e-mailed (PDF format) or hand-delivered. Letters must list the semester you plan to attend, the JSCC courses you have permission to take, and the signature of a registrar or advisor.
Former Dual Enrollment and Accelerated High School students must submit a final high school transcript before enrolling as a college student at Jefferson State.