- Chartwell Golf & Country Club – Executive Chef 9-27-23
- Nourish Foods – Help Packing Meals $14:hr. Easy Money 9-27-23
- Peterbrooke Chocolatier Tuscaloosa – Creative Chocolatier 9-8-23
- Main Street Bakery Cafe – Now Hiring Bakers – 8-28-23
- Dread River Distilling Co. Alabama – Chef/Kitchen Manager 8-21-23
- Mathews Manor – Part Time pastry Art Chef 8-19-23
- Fair Haven Retirement Community – Homemaker 8-7-23
- Tacomac Now Hiring 8-03-23
- Hoffman Media – Test Kitchen Assistant:Prep Cook 7-31-23
- Grand Bohemian Hotel Mountain Brook – Two Cook Positions 7-28-23
- Executive Chef Sunset Ridge Country Club 7-21-23
- Assistant Food and Beverage Director 7-5-23
- Aldridge Gardens – Event Staff Member
- DZA Announces Executive Sous Chef Position in Alabama
- Executive Sous Chef – Crestmont Country Club
- Executive Chef Big Canoe POA Jasper, GA by DZA
- Redlands Grill Birminham – Server and Host – 4-18-23
- The Three Earred Rabbit – Cook and Server – 4-18-23
- Blue Bell Ice Cream Birmingham – 4-18-23
- Chickasaw Country Club – Executive Chef 4-14-23 – CLCIK HERE to Send Resume
- STAFF – Sumatanga Camp & Conference Center #2 4-13-23
- INTERNSHIP- Sumatanga Camp & Conference Center #1 – 4-13-23
- The Everglades Club – Cook 4-6-23
- The Three Earred Rabbit #1 – 4-5-23
Want to expand your cake decorating skill or baking. The Three Earred Rabbit is looking for you.
Our talented baker and decorated are looking for help to assist them in their needs. This is an opportunity for you to expand both your baking and decorating skills. Hours are part time so you can work around your school schedule. Bakers must know how to follow recipes in addition we give you the freedom to create your own. Give us a call to set up and interview or stop by for an application 209 Main St Trussville AL. Contact: Christine Leonardi Christine Leonardi (732) 604-3359 [email protected]
- The Three Earred Rabbit #2 – 4-5-23
Looking for a part time job?? The Three Earred Rabbit in Downtown Trussville has serving positions available that can work around your school schedule. Stress free and safe environment. Give us a call to set up and interview or stop by for an application 209 Main St Trussville AL. Contact: Christine Leonardi Christine Leonardi (732) 604-3359 [email protected]
- Civitas – Pastry Chef Soux Chef and Line cooks 4-4-23
- The Fish Market Restaurant Chef, Pastry – Full-time 3-27-23
- Sheraton Birmingham Hotel – Assistant Sous Chef 3-23-23
- Sheraton Birmingham Hotel – Loss Prevention Officer 3-23-23
- Westin Birmingham Hotel – Cook III 3-23-23
- Panda Express Store 2784 – 3-23-23
- Westin Birmingham Hotel Sous Chef – 3-24-23
- Hoover Country Club 3-9-2023
- Empyrean Staffing
- Oh Sherri Pub – Cook
- Bayle’s Restaurant and Catering
- Homewood Gourmet – Prep Cook:Dish Washer
- Homewood Gourmet – Line Cook
- Ashley Mac’s
- Executive Pastry Chef, Chevy Chase Club, Chevy Chase, MD by DZA
- Wolfoods Inc. – Summer Camp Culinary Internship
- Taco Mama
Taco Mama loves hard working, positive people! We are hiring for hospitality and culinary positions! If interested, visit your local Taco Mama or go to www.tacomamaonline.com to learn more and apply. 🌮🌮 Thanks for the support! Contact: Corey Kappler, (205) 789-7957, [email protected]
- Sycamore Restaurant Group dba Cahawba House – Chef/Kitchen Manager (Oct 2022)
I’m looking for people who want to work and grow with our family’s hospitality businesses in Montgomery. We’ve just completed our sixth year with Cahawba House restaurant, three years of our bed and breakfast cottages, and one month into our new bar called The Statesman. Like everyone else… we are currently short staffed in all businesses… But I’m specifically looking for a graduate of a culinary school to run my kitchen at Cahawba House. Pay and benefits can be discussed…it’s what you “bring to the table”…. There is certainly potential for growth in responsibilities and rewards within our family company. Reach out and say hello if you’re ready to run your own kitchen and then restaurant. Gary Essary, (334) 717-0277, [email protected]
- Grand Bohemian Hotel – MT Brook, Alabama
- Rock House Eatery and Catering Co. is hiring a part-time kitchen prep sous chef and catering director. The catering director position can be handled remotely most of the time. Strong organizational skills, good creativity and time management required for a position that is fast paced with a variety of events. Great pay, commission, and bonuses for the right candidate! This is great for students as you can pick and choose events you can work…prep, set up, serving etc. This is a restaurant with a strong following and reputation. Contact Anita Duncan at (256) 302-0052 or [email protected].
- KANDLE has developed a program for Culinary students during the summer season that will enhance their food service and management skills. They are actively recruiting for summer 2023. While working with KANDLE students will:
- Gain valuable hands on experience and knowledge they can use throughout their future.
- Learn skills such as safe food handling while adhering to COVID regulations.
- Learn food production, serving large quantities of meals per day.
- Acquire time management skills.
- Meet various International Student Associates and learn their cultures while fostering how important diversity is in business.
- Become more marketable.
- Have a well-rounded experience while learning, working hard and making new friendships.
- Area 41 Pizza Company
in the Town of Mt. Laurel is now hiring for the position of Line Cook. Responsibilities include: Cooking and preparing all menu items in accordance with standards set by the Head Chef. Stocking and maintaining sufficient levels of food on the line. Food preparation and portioning prior to service. Maintaining a clean and sanitary work environment. Competitive wages are offered with an opportunity to grow! We’d love to make you a part of our team.
Contact :Autumn Hankins, (205) 566-7639, [email protected]
- The Valley, Curio by Hilton Hotel
has several openings right now within the culinary department, incluing:Sous Chef, Pastry Cook (PM), PM Line Cook. contact: GOSIA SULLIVAN ,Area Human Resources Director, [email protected], 256.527.1915
- Homewood Bagel (Tuscaloosa Location)
Homewood Bagel is hiring for all positions at its Tuscaloosa location, opening next month! We are looking for bakers (who will make the dough, roll, and bake the bagels), cashiers, sandwich prep line workers, and managers. Managers need some experience, but we will teach the rest to anyone willing to work hard and hustle. Hours run between 6:15-3:00 pm with varying shifts. Pay starts at $12/hr plus tips which average about $3 extra per hour. This is a great opportunity to work directly with the owner and work into a salaried management position for the right candidates. Will consider full and part-time applicants. Feel free to text if interested or drop us a DM on our instagram page. Contact – Ginny Leavens. (205) 937-1128, [email protected]
- Hornbeck Offshore Services
Chef position onboard a vessel at sea. International travel. Great port calls. Rotation of 6 weeks on and 6 weeks OFF. Freedom to make your own menu. 401k match and full medical and dental benefits. $300 – $400 a day. Quarterly bonuses. Passport and TWIC required. Get paid to see the world! Contact Joel Nichols, (205) 936-9555, [email protected]
is looking for a line cook. Hours and pay are competitive in a fun work environment. Contact: Heather Hay, (205) 876-8100, [email protected]
- Marcos Pizza
- Sorelle’s Homewood, AL – Cultivate your culinary skills in a fun relaxed small business. Need a change of scenery from your current position? Want to learn something new? We might be the place for you. Click here to get to know Joy Smith. Call us at 205-848-2818 or stop by to see us at 903 Broadway St. Homewood #Sorelle cafesorelle.com
- Culinary Positions – Jim N Nicks
- Redmont Hotel a Curio by Hilton
- Buffalo Luke’s General Manager
- ARDENT School – Floater_Closer
- Birmingham Breadworks
- Ferry Beach Retreat and Conference Center – Chef/Kitchen Manager
- Ovenbird Restaurant – Line Cook
- Whole Foods Market – Mountain Brook AL
- Oxmoor Valley Golf Course
Food & Beverage- Servers/Beverage Cart & Cooks, Golf Operations- Golf Shop Attendants & Outside Service Personnel (Bag Drop Attendants) Contact: Eric Pigman, (205) 942-1177, [email protected]
- Veal Convention Services, Inc.
Event coordinator / Customer service representative, Matt Veal, (205) 441-3197, [email protected]. Communicate with clients as to needs and logistics for expos and meetings. Schedule production of same and handle billing. Qualifications include high school education. College or some college a plus. Computer skills – word processing, spreadsheets, basic email.
- Hershey Culinary – Pastry Internships
- Mountain Brook Club
Full time and Part-time cook positions. Contact: Aaron Jacobs, (205) 871-2116, [email protected]
- Troup’s Pizza Now Hiring
- Riverchase Country Club
Banquet servers. Contact Katie Lowe (205) 988-4140 ext 209 [email protected], Our Banquet Servers are responsible for serving food and beverages to guests at banquet and dining events. Duties include greeting guests and taking their orders, serving orders, refilling beverages and clearing tables as needed. • Be an Excellent Communicator. • Have Good Time Management Skills. • Attention to Detail. • Have Lots of Energy. • Be Able to Multitask. • Ability to set up and break down event tables, chairs, etc. Both Full-time and Part-time positions are available Pay: From $15.00 per hour
- Martys Restaurants/Bars
Line Cook, Grill Cooks, Fry Cooks, Food Prep, Kitchen Management. Contact Berkley Seay, (205) 276-3240, [email protected]. Looking for self motivated and reliable individuals who want to work with progressive company that works and feels more like a family than a job. We all have fun while we work and take company vacations twice a year together. We have 3 (currenly) locations that are looking for kitchen staff. Everything from all night cooking to serving brunch every weekend morning. We working with a very small crew to maximize everyones money intake. We also do not micromanage our staff and expect our staff to perform to the best of their abilities when fully trained.
- Rodney Scott’s Whole Hog BBQ – Lucas Wonert (256) 762-7947 [email protected]
Earn up to $20 per Hour! Come be a part of something great! Rodney Scott’s BBQ Trussville is about to open and is looking for people that truly care about serving up great BBQ.”There are no strangers at Rodney Scott’s Whole Hog BBQ. Everyone has a seat at our table. Our customers are family. Our crew is family. We are all family, spreading food, spreading love, and having fun. The glass is always half full here.” –Rodney ScottApply now by clicking this link: https://rodney-scott-bbq.r365hire.com/j/01539xcJob Types: Full-time, Part-time, Pay: $15.00 – $20.00 per hourBenefits: Dental insurance, Disability insurance, Employee discount, Flexible schedule,, Health insurance, Life insurance, Paid time off, Referral program, Vision insurance